Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC
Here is an excellent program for working with digital photos. You will have the opportunity to quickly complete the necessary actions for importing, processing and demonstrating your images, you can also conveniently manage them, you can do this not only for one specific shot, but you can also manage immediately with a whole series, download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom you can from our project. In this version, the tools responsible for correcting images were significantly improved, you can also use powerful systematization functions and you will have the opportunity to make flexible print settings. Using the program Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, you can significantly reduce the time you spend at the computer, while you will have more time to work with objects.
Lightroom combines photos into “collections” – virtual gatherings of files that can quickly search. It stores information about keywords, previews, and metadata not in each graphic file, but in a centralized database (the SQLite engine). Therefore, the database can be accessed and about the photos, which are now in the archive on DVD. The size of the program is significantly smaller than Bridge, it runs faster and takes less RAM. In general, Lightroom is aimed exclusively at photographers who are interested in processing and cataloging photos, rather than integrating everything and everything. Another feature of the Photoshop Lightroom package is the separation of the process of working with pictures into separate stages. Each of them has its own functional module with a corresponding set of tools and palettes of settings. Lightroom’s functionality includes not only a RAW converter and image processing tools but also a powerful photo cataloging system, as well as tools for creating slide shows and web pages. As in many modern RAW-converters, Lightroom uses the principle of nondestructive editing. This means that information about all the operations performed by the user and settings is recorded in the service file, while the original image is kept unchanged. Such an approach allows not only to minimize the probability of irretrievable loss of originals of processed images but also makes it possible to create and print many different variants of the same image without having to save an appropriate number of full-fledged graphic files that quickly eat up free space on the hard disk. At the end of the work on the image, the user can save his processed version as a separate graphic file.
- An intuitive environment with tools designed specifically for photographers.
- The organization, evaluation of images and the addition of a copyright symbol.
- Create image presets.
- Integration with Photoshop.
- Adjust the settings of multiple images with one click.
- Cross-platform support for 64-bit architecture, Mac OS and Windows platforms.
- Support for DSLR video files – Interoperability with most digital SLR cameras makes it easy to monitor and organize static photos and videos.
- Adding watermarks – embedding a logo (text or graphic watermark) in the image, adjusting the size, position, and transparency.
- Quick import images – the import interface is easy to navigate, contains clear visual indicators of where and how the photos will be located after import.
- Correction perspective – the possibility of non-destructive correction of the picture perspective.
- Flexible print settings. Tools allow you to drag one image or several images to a page, and then change their location and size.
- Correction of lenses – correction of lens defects, such as geometry violation, chromatic aberration, vignetting, etc.
- Automatically organize photos using Smart Collections
- Automatically import and process high-volume shoots
- Manage photos and volumes even when they’re offline
- Access and edit a comprehensive set of metadata fields
- Create virtual copies of photos to save hard-disk space
- Target specific areas of a photo for dodging and burning
- Enjoy state-of-the-art 64-bit memory handling
- Precisely convert color to black and white
- Retrace your editing steps to return to any version of a photo
- Easily transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
- Create web galleries with no coding required
- Sharpen photos when you output to print or the web
- Stamp your photos with metadata on the output
- Enjoy faster speed and smoother editing.
- Take full advantage of sync, tone curve, and color tools with an updated look.
- New 2×2 grid overlay when cropping to provide orientation in the center of the image.
- Now quickly preview and apply different presets with new default presets.
- Control the hue in a specific area of the image with the local adjustment tool.
- Now create an ISO adaptive preset from within Lightroom Classic.
- Find the full list of supported cameras and lens profiles.
- Find information about other new enhancements in this release.
System Requirements :
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality.
- 1 GB Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
How to activate?
- Download the latest version from the below links
- Install Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC normally
- Run Adobe patch painter 2.0 & Select “Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC” From dropdown menu & Apply It
- Done! Enjoy.